Moto g5 and g5 plus were unveiled at the Mobile World Congress a fortnight ago and soon Moto India started sharing teasers on various social media channels about the launch of Moto g5 plus. Today the Moto g5 Plus was unveiled at an event in India. During the launch event, Moto India shared that 6 million units of Moto g series have been sold so far in India.
Moto g5 plus runs on Snapdragon 625 which is manufactured on 14 nm process and is known for its power efficiency and performance, the same processor is also used in Redmi Note 4, Lenovo P2 and Moto Z Play.
The camera on new Moto g5 plus is able to lock onto a subject up to 60% faster than ever before and f/1.7 takes 25% more light than the last gen Moto g. Moto g5 plus camera also has professional mode which allow users to control white balance and exposure manually.
For the first time Moto is going with metal design for the popular g series. 3.5 mm headphone jack has been moved to the bottom now and the sim card slot sits at upside of the phone.
Let’s have a look on specification,
- Metal design made of high grade aluminum exterior that’s been diamond cut and finished to perfection.
- 12 MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixels, Color balancing dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture .
- 5 MP wide-angle secondary camera, f/2.2 Aperture with beauty mode.
- 5.2 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with a pixel density of 424 PPI.
- 2.0 GHz 64 bit octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 650 MHz Adreno 506 GPU.
- 3 GB / 4 GB RAM, 16 GB / 32 GB ROM, expandable upto 128 GB.
- 3000 mAh battery with Turbo Power charging that promises all-day battery and up to 6 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes.
- Android Nougat out of the box with google Assistant.
- Moto Display, Moto Actions.
- Dual sim (nano) connectivity with dedicated Mirco-SD Card slot.
- 3.5 mm audio jack, NFC, USB 2.0 connectivity.
- Fingerprint Sensor at the front, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 4G VoLTE, Splash Proof (water repellent nano coating).
- Available in Lunar Grey and Fine Gold colors.
- Dimension: 74 mm × 150.2 mm × 7.7 mm, Weight: 155 g.
- The 3 GB / 16 GB variant is priced at 14,999 and 4 GB / 32 GB at 16,999.
The device is a Flipkart exclusive and will be available for sale tonight at 11:59 PM.
Motorola India and Flipkart also have exciting launch offers,
- 10% off with SBI debit/credit cards.
- Additional Rs. 1,500 off on exchange.
- Get Moto Pulse 2 at Rs. 599 only.
- You get an assured buyback amount of Rs. 7,000 if you upgrade to any other Moto device in future.
- Moto G5 Plus (Lunar Grey, 32 GB)
- Moto G5 Plus (Fine Gold, 32 GB)
- Moto G5 Plus (Lunar Grey, 16 GB)
- Moto G5 Plus (Fine Gold, 16 GB)